Session Times and Locations
- Monday 5.45-7.15am ~ Holy Trinity School, Kidderminster (Compulsory)
Monday 7.30-9.30pm ~ Wyre Forest Leisure Centre
Tuesday 5.30-7.30pm ~ Holy Trinity School, Kidderminster
Tuesday 7.45-8.30pm – Holy Trinity School Gym – Land Session
Wednesday 5.45-7.15am ~ Holy Trinity School, Kidderminster
Wednesday 5.00-5.45pm ~ Holy Trinity School Gym – Land Session
Wednesday 6.00-7.00pm – Holy Trinity School, Kidderminster
Thursday 5.45-7.15am ~ Holy Trinity School, Kidderminster
Thursday 7.30-9.30pm ~ Wyre Forest Leisure Centre
Friday 6.15-8.00pm ~ Holy Trinity School, Kidderminster
Saturday 8.00-9.00am ~ Wyre Forest Leisure Centre
Saturday 9.30-10.15am ~ NicFit, Lisle Ave, Kidderminster – Land Session
Teachers and Coaches
- Gold is led by the Head Coach, Brian McGuiness
- Further Development of technical abilities to meet race standard requirements
- Development of Race Skills & Strategies
- Maintain 80% attendance (min: 7 out of 9 wet sessions)
- Always punctual with all required equipment
- Accept all challenges, be coachable
- WFSC Club Championships
- WCSA Championships
- SE WM Regional Championships
- SE Nationals
- Open Meets
- WFSC Teams where selected
All swimmers ideally should be in possession of:
- A blank WFSC Swim Hat
- A named WFSC Swim Hat (can be obtained from the Club Shop)
- Two pairs of Goggles (one spare)
- Proper swimming trunks or costume, no baggy shorts.
- A pull buoy
- A kick board
- Training Fins
- Hand Paddles
- Two Water Bottles
All swimmers should be on poolside ready to begin training at the designated squad times with hat on, goggle on, ready for instructions by the teacher or coach. The Swimmer’s Code of Conduct can be found here.
Parents are encouraged to stay and watch their swimmers in this group. The teacher or coach may approach you for help in dealing with any issues, goggle, hat etc, but please do not do the following:
- Go up to poolside to speak to your child without first speaking to the teacher or coach
- Attempt to teach/coach your child from poolside yourself. If you wish to help out teaching and coaching please speak to us first
- Distract the teacher or coach by attempting to engage them in conversation about your swimmer(s) during the lesson.
If you have specific questions or wish to discuss your child’s progress, please wait until after the session to arrange a mutually agreeable time and place. The Parent’s Code of Conduct can be found here.
- The current fees for this squad as of September 2018 are £73.00 per month.
- Please read our Fee’s Policy so you understand how the Club Fees structure works.
For more information contact the Membership Secretary at: email@example.com